The post Christmas blues, low funds and failed New Years resolutions are amongst the factors for making the third Monday in January a low point – but fear not, you are about to take the most snooze worthy day of the year and flip that shit upside down!
- Hug the Blues and Show 'Em the Door: Oh, the blues? Yeah, they stopped by for a quick visit. Give 'em a polite side hug, say "thanks but no thanks," and show them the VIP exit. We've got better things to do – like owning the day!
- Self-Compliment Sesh: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most fabulous of them all? Spoiler alert: it's you! Shower yourself with compliments like you're your own personal hype squad. Confidence level: through the roof!
- Party Like Nobody's Judging: Who says parties are only for weekends? Crank up the tunes and dance like everyone's watching – because they probably are, and they wish they were as cool as you.
- Mindful Snacking: The Snack-tastic Edition: Mindfulness with a side of snacks? Yes, please! Savour every bite like it's the last chocolate-covered unicorn in existence.
- Meme Madness: Send your friends memes that are so hilarious they question your sanity. Go for the gold in the meme Olympics – Spoiler alert: you're already the champion.
Conclusion: Let's flip the script on Blue Monday and own that fucker!